Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

just ordered WHITE via sales @ *611 says in stock
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

They told me in was "in stock" last Tuesday as well. Until somebody confirms receiving a shipping notification, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol white is always in "stock"..

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried via sales @ *611 just after "launch" said temporarily out of stock. And the rep told me two days ago she tried to order this phone was out of stock but now in stock. I agree though let's get some tracking numbers Rogers. Rogers I must've given you 20k over the years. Call up Samsung and tell them to send some phones to you pronto. Get Psy to go pick them up from Korea or something. Otherwise we gonna go gangnam.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone got the white version yet? Asked today, they said it's available and in stock.... Then I guess they're just not shipping the white ones out?
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

I ordered mine about 5 days ago through the phone, called into Rogers store today and they said they had it available. I then cancelled my phone order and went and bought it at the store. Less wait time. 😄

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

white?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I been calling everyday in Vancouver,but no sign of it in roger store.i am so frustrated and want to change it to lumia 920..anyone know is window 8 phone Anygood?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just got 2nd email notice abt back order on both grey and white note 2. Way too ridiculous. I ordered on 30th 10am. And on RFD forum I read that some people ordering later than 30th on phone received shipping notification. Now i am starting to think Rogers just Screwed up the online order as well.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

@Goldendragon

I ordered a grey one. Not to be racist in any way but I find grey a lot nicer then the white one because it seems less toyish.