Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Congrats guys, Maybe i should have ordered the grey lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay So I got the backorder email this morning as well...apparently sent at 430 am! 

Still no email about shipping but then again I ordered the White one! 

So, I am guessing that only grey ones are being shipped and white are on back order. Called and the customer care dept said that they might receive more on Thursday! So I will keep myself calm at least till Friday! 

After that...I dont know what I am gonna do! Craziest launch ever...

Funny thing is ...the longer its taking the more its driving me towards this phone!! Lolz!

Congratsssss to all who got it already!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Lol man.. Should have got the grey instead haha. Congrats to those who got it already. Super jealous. I was really hoping that it wouldn't take this long to get it..my phones busted but I guess what's another week (or two) 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The US had thier launch a few weeks ago and some carriers are only releasing it next week..  does that mean we get ours in Dec?  Whats the point of a launch if you dont have the product? maybe I should cancel my order and get the iphone 5 and ipad mini instead.. at least its out when they say its out..

had a moment of the crazies there..  ill just carry a pack of stickies and a pen until my order comes in.. hopefully before the end of the mayan calander...

**edited for content**

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been going to the Roger's stores around my house and work locations for the phone and missed the only times they had received a shipment. Seems they got half a shipment on Friday and both locations were sold in an hour.

Today I inquired more and the one location told me that "half" equal 3 measly units.  Smiley Frustrated

I also went into the WirelessWave store and so far they had 1 unit. They think they will have more stock in three days.

Must say I am very frustrated by the lack of proper communication.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I managed to get a copy pretty easily through a Rogers store, and I suggest you all pursue this method instead of preordering through Rogers online. Call the Rogers stores in your area, and ask when they'll be receiving more shipments (they receive very small shipments atm). Also ask the salesperson you're speaking with if they can notify you as soon as they get an order in.

This is what I did, and within an hour of receiving the call, I was the owner of a Note 2 Titanium Gray. Needless to say, I was very happy and grateful towards the salesperson who helped me out.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did an upgrade for a 16gb white over the phone on the 2th of nov. haven't heaer anything ever since. anyone know when will the ship me my phone?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone having an issue with google now voice reply? I get visual but no voice.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am having the exact same problem with google voice search.  It's not a big issue for me right now. But I have literally tried every combination of settings that I could think of to turn it on. Google searched a number of options as well. No luck. If somebody could come up with the solution to this, it would be really helpful.

I picked up a Titanium Note 2 at Rogers last Friday but I also ordered a white one online. Still no information about shipping yet. Unfortunately.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Lol sasa, I ordered mine October 30th and I haven't gotten squat yet. I called yesterday evening, and I was still on back order. Im guessing probably nothing shipping till end of the week. 😛