Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

The S3 in the start was never on back order. It was sold out really fast but stores got stock in plenty of times a week. The S3 is on back order right now with the Note 2. It could be that Samsung does not have many qualities has we all hoped for the Note 2 and the S3.
Hasanzu
I'm a Regular

@sdfas23

I have no clue. 😮 I have the iP5 now but I want my note 2! Which color did you order?

sdfas23
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered the grey one but placed the white one instead... Whatever... As long as i get it.... If it slow down the process tough ill be upset.

Hasanzu
I'm a Regular

From what I was told on the phone, the white one is out of stock however they told me the grey one will ship for me. So you might wanna complain or change your order if you can't wait. The Rogers Reps are sometimes so clueless. 😕

Toby0201
I've Been Around

Yes,just called rogers1, they have grey in stock but not the white. According to the rep I talked to, other r going to get shipment for the white tomorrow morning. I went to rogers location in pacific mall yesterday. they have more than 5 grey  ones in stock. None of the white. 

sdfas23
I'm Here A Lot

Ill give them this week to have my phone or else ill just cancel my order. Pathetic. Who ever is responsible...
jugurtha
I've Been Here Awhile

I just called Rogers sales department. They don't even have a shipment from Samsung yet. Apparently the independent Rogers dealers get sent phones first, because their stock is small, then Rogers gets it after that. So at this point they don't know when they are going to get the phones from Samsung, but it shouldn't be more than a week until they get it in their warehouse. This was all according to the sales person on the phone. In fact, they don't even have the phone listed in their system when they look up phones, which is strange to me. I guess until they get it in the warehouse, the phone isn't even entered into the system.

Hasanzu
I'm a Regular

That is very weird because the Rep that I talked to said that there aren't any white ones in stock just grey ones so I'm pretty sure the warehouse has grey but not white?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Every rep will give you the wrong / incorrect info. Believe me I called 10 times and got told different answers. The reps have no info and they just give out wrong info which is sad because we sit here believing them / waiting around.
Hasanzu
I'm a Regular

@Meowmix

So true... 😕 But I think it makes sense that they have grey ones at the warehouse because they did say the white one was out of stock whereas the grey one, I was able to purchase. I don't wanna wait forever haha. Impatience for the win! 😄