Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

can anyone use multi tasking window feature or got an update for their software in GTA?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Store in Richmond Aberdeen Centre 1st floor has the titanium grey
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Spent an hour on the phone and finally managed to order my gray one! So excited, can't wait! 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Winnipeg Best Buy had 3 Left, I got the first One. And Whoever said their fruit-ninja was slow, well I have been testing my note2 against my friends (plural) iPhone 5'S. and two galaxy S3's.well so far the note2 has been faster in every app we tried. Its amazingly fast, smooth and the S-pen is sick
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered one over the phone on the 30th. Just received an email saying the phone is now on backorder. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here, ordered on the 30th (White 16GB) and I just got an email this morning saying that it was on back order. This is the most awful product launch ever; stores getting only one or two phones...only in grey and only16GB. 

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

They told me they only had the grey one in stock through the phone and that's the one I want so I hope there's no back order on that. 🙂 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

That is correct. Samsung barely sent Rogers any Samsung Galaxy S3 or any Galaxy Note 2's. Its becoming long painful wait
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hopefully for those who ordered on day one like me, it isnt that long... That is pathetic game plan seriously. Just wishing they got a few hundreds this week... My current phone is acting up big time... And waiting more than 1 1/2 week is not an option...
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Im curious to know if some people can compare the S3 situation vs Note 2, was S3 was backorder from day 1? Thats insanity, no disrespect intended to Jeremy Lin. 🙂