Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

All the Rogers Plus, Rogers Authorized dealers, Best Buys & Future Shops are sold out here in Toronto & in Scarborough.

Called all of them twice to make sure.
I'm Here A Lot

Just picked up my grey note 2 today at future shop in brampton, Wow, i love it. There was one left.

I'm Here A Lot

try futureshop at trinity commons mall. there was one left
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems to me that unless LTE is important enough to you, or you're getting it for the 3yr $199 price, The Rogers version is a huge step down.

For me, I want to get everything I can from a phone that someone that pays for an unlocked phone gets. The tradeoff Rogers is you get me for 3 years NOT that you get to shove your apps down my throat. So losing almost half the battery life and and having apps shoved down my throat and apps missing/disabled means I'm 90% sure I'm going the unlocked full price version. Yes I know it will surf slower without LTE but 3g lack of speed has never been that big an issue for me.

I'm Here A Lot

What about Vancouver? Nobody has said anything about Vancouver!! How is this possible!

I'm Here A Lot

Just picked up a grey from wireless wave in winnipeg at kildonan place.....had one more
I'm Here A Lot

I just picked up the only 2 they had from Futureshop in Duncan, BC (Grey Only)

Wasn't able to get a white 1 for the wife, so she has grey as well.

Futureshop in Nanaimo only had the Telus versions.

Right now doing software updates and and charging it and it looks great.

Already bought cases From Ebay so I think I will be good for a year.

I have never had a LTE device before so I will Test the battery and get back to you guys.

Thanks Winston

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Most of the devices that users are picking up are from out west. IT seems they got more devices then the east end did.
I've Been Here Awhile

I talked to the live chat this morning about my order for a white note 2 (without contract)

They said that my order has been processed and is ready to ship.

I even got them to verify that my white note 2 has been packaged. They said it was.

So I asked them when it will be shipped out and they said that they are not to sure.

I asked about how long would it take for my order to get to me and they said it may take up to 7 business days.

That was this morning and my package still hasn't been shipped out.

So maybe they're just taking a while or this live chat is just telling me this cause they don't have shipment yet.

Sigh i just want that tracking number already!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Choiceknight

Well UPS does come to the warehouse 2 times a day. The first time is mid day & the second one is mid evening. The first ones could be for the iPhone's ( for the time being) & the second one is for normal devices being sent out ( Swaps, upgrades, new activations & reservations ones). Remember UPS can only take so much.

My swap for my s3 was in a Accepted status showing the device as being ready to ship. I waited for 2 weeks for this phone & yet still not been shipped.