Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Yes the Best Buy did a hardware upgrade for me though Rogers

I'm Here A Lot

did anyone get white one? There seems to be only grey even if they do have it in stock

I Plan to Stick Around

Okay so today's update:

Called ALL Rogers stores in Ottawa (Kanata + Orleans + Nepean + Barrhaven + All Ottawa stores) and none have it yet and don't think they'll get it today.

Called Rogers directly and it now shows in the system that my phone is on back order and they're waiting for new stock. *sigh*

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Called ALL FUTURESHOP stores, not ROGERS... sorry
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Alexandert

The problem is with Samsung. I have been waiting for a S3 replament from Rogers & its on Back order since Oct 22.. Samsung is the one not sending them enough devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called the Best Buy mobile store in the Burlington Mall and they have two Gray ones, but I want a white one, so if anyone on here is in Burlington and doesn't mind a gray one, head on over there quick. 

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB
Google Nexus 7 32GB
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Alexandert

The problem is with Samsung. I have been waiting for a S3 replament from Rogers & its on Back order since Oct 22.. Samsung is the one not sending them enough devices.

Yeah I give up, I'll just wait for Rogers to ship me my phone, tired of calling around etc. I'll use the semi-broken S3 until I can get my hands on a Note 2.  ( Upgrading from iPhone 4, can't wait to get on an Android device)

I Plan to Stick Around

also in ottawa and waiting for it to come. ordered by phone 2 days ago. no shipping email yet

I'm a Trusted Advisor

None of the stores here on Toronto / Scarborough have any. 3 stores told me they may get some today but most likely in a week or 2
I Plan to Stick Around

Gotta love that for the last 3 days Rogers keeps saying it was in stock and would ship soon. Now today it is out of stock and will ship when they have more. I have a preorder at Best Buy but it seems that means nothing either if other locations are having stock when preorders are not filled. Sales and customer service is going to the dogs these days.