cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

allo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Everyone,

Any one has news on this phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2?

I heard news from other forums, and mobilesyrup, androidauthority, etc. it is expected sometime in October 2012, any relevant news from Rogers?

Thanks.

****Edited Labels****

525 REPLIES 525

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ChoiceKnight

You are welcome:)

When you did the order, did they give you the option for Saturday delivery? I spoke to Rogers Managers & reps & they all told me they stopped that method a year ago lol. Even when i order a phone threw Rogers they told me they stopped the Saturday one.

Choiceknight
I've Been Here Awhile

To, Meowmix

When i ordered it online from the site it gave me three options,

- 3-5 day delivery via Post Office

- 2-5 day delivery via UPS

- Saturday delivery via UPS

I never knew they cancelled their Saturday delivery. This is the first time I ordered online and it gave me the option so i decided to pick it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Choiceknight

You are right. I just called & they said Rogers changed it for online orders will be able to pick Saturday delivery but if you do it over the phone, its only Business days.

Lucky man 😛

slayer28
I've Been Around

Hi. Ive got Note 2 at Futureshop today.

From Oct 30 31 Nov 1, I called all rogers store in London Ontario but they said no stock and no information about shipment for it. 

and I went to Futureshop to buy a Xbox game and supprisly there were  three galaxy note 2. I asked them when you guys got Note 2 , they said they've got from 29th october which is a day before lunching day lol

I think you guys better investigate Bestbuy and Futureshop instead of Rogers Bell etc.

Good Luck !!!!!!!

alexandert
I Plan to Stick Around

No shipping notifcation yet 😞

Although an S3 replacement phone I ordred on Wednesday got a shipping notification last night so phones ARE sent out from the warehouse, just not the Note 2 😞

kayceeee
I've Been Here Awhile

got mine yesterday about 5pm pacific time, said they got them an hour before i got there

this was at bestbuy

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys,

I was wandering how to order the Note 2 online with no term contract, it only gives me the option for 2 or 3 year commitment? 😕

shaloam
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys I am in Scarborough, and I walked into Best Buy around 5:30 and they had 3 silver ones

I would encourage you to hit up the Best Buy's in your area

I found a Rogers Store (Independant) at 1899 Brock Rd in Pickering who told me flat out, they are only selling the Note 2's for new activations

Brendan8989
I Plan to Stick Around

@shaloam

Do you know if they can do hardware upgrades at Best Buy or Future Shop?

I ordered one on Tuesday over the phone and have not received a shipping notice yet, just the confirmation of my upgrade, so with the day off I want to try and track one down in the Kitchener-Waterloo region. [if anyone else if from around here and finds some please post!! 🙂 ]

shaloam
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes the Best Buy did a hardware upgrade for me though Rogers

did anyone get white one? There seems to be only grey even if they do have it in stock

alexandert
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay so today's update:

Called ALL Rogers stores in Ottawa (Kanata + Orleans + Nepean + Barrhaven + All Ottawa stores) and none have it yet and don't think they'll get it today.

Called Rogers directly and it now shows in the system that my phone is on back order and they're waiting for new stock. *sigh*

alexandert
I Plan to Stick Around
Called ALL FUTURESHOP stores, not ROGERS... sorry

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Alexandert

The problem is with Samsung. I have been waiting for a S3 replament from Rogers & its on Back order since Oct 22.. Samsung is the one not sending them enough devices.

SilverGS
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called the Best Buy mobile store in the Burlington Mall and they have two Gray ones, but I want a white one, so if anyone on here is in Burlington and doesn't mind a gray one, head on over there quick. 

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB
Google Nexus 7 32GB

alexandert
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Alexandert

The problem is with Samsung. I have been waiting for a S3 replament from Rogers & its on Back order since Oct 22.. Samsung is the one not sending them enough devices.

Yeah I give up, I'll just wait for Rogers to ship me my phone, tired of calling around etc. I'll use the semi-broken S3 until I can get my hands on a Note 2.  ( Upgrading from iPhone 4, can't wait to get on an Android device)

grassho
I Plan to Stick Around

also in ottawa and waiting for it to come. ordered by phone 2 days ago. no shipping email yet

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
None of the stores here on Toronto / Scarborough have any. 3 stores told me they may get some today but most likely in a week or 2

07eclipsegt
I Plan to Stick Around

Gotta love that for the last 3 days Rogers keeps saying it was in stock and would ship soon. Now today it is out of stock and will ship when they have more. I have a preorder at Best Buy but it seems that means nothing either if other locations are having stock when preorders are not filled. Sales and customer service is going to the dogs these days.

Phanman
I've Been Here Awhile

For you people in Calgary, good news! there is 1 left at the bestbuy in marlboro location. I just got the last one @ bestbuy chinook.

was gonna get both but i need one to pay outright but its only for hardware upgrades.

Good luck!

gloomyx
I've Been Here Awhile

**bleep** it!!  i have crap loads of work to do!!