Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Thanks for the info Meowmix!

I chose the Saturday delivery method hopefully it ships friday and some how makes it on time.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ChoiceKnight

You are welcome:)

When you did the order, did they give you the option for Saturday delivery? I spoke to Rogers Managers & reps & they all told me they stopped that method a year ago lol. Even when i order a phone threw Rogers they told me they stopped the Saturday one.
I've Been Here Awhile

To, Meowmix

When i ordered it online from the site it gave me three options,

- 3-5 day delivery via Post Office

- 2-5 day delivery via UPS

- Saturday delivery via UPS

I never knew they cancelled their Saturday delivery. This is the first time I ordered online and it gave me the option so i decided to pick it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Choiceknight

You are right. I just called & they said Rogers changed it for online orders will be able to pick Saturday delivery but if you do it over the phone, its only Business days.

Lucky man 😛
I've Been Around

Hi. Ive got Note 2 at Futureshop today.

From Oct 30 31 Nov 1, I called all rogers store in London Ontario but they said no stock and no information about shipment for it. 

and I went to Futureshop to buy a Xbox game and supprisly there were  three galaxy note 2. I asked them when you guys got Note 2 , they said they've got from 29th october which is a day before lunching day lol

I think you guys better investigate Bestbuy and Futureshop instead of Rogers Bell etc.

Good Luck !!!!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

No shipping notifcation yet 😞

Although an S3 replacement phone I ordred on Wednesday got a shipping notification last night so phones ARE sent out from the warehouse, just not the Note 2 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

got mine yesterday about 5pm pacific time, said they got them an hour before i got there

this was at bestbuy

I'm a Regular

Hey guys,

I was wandering how to order the Note 2 online with no term contract, it only gives me the option for 2 or 3 year commitment? 😕

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys I am in Scarborough, and I walked into Best Buy around 5:30 and they had 3 silver ones

I would encourage you to hit up the Best Buy's in your area

I found a Rogers Store (Independant) at 1899 Brock Rd in Pickering who told me flat out, they are only selling the Note 2's for new activations

I Plan to Stick Around

@shaloam

Do you know if they can do hardware upgrades at Best Buy or Future Shop?

I ordered one on Tuesday over the phone and have not received a shipping notice yet, just the confirmation of my upgrade, so with the day off I want to try and track one down in the Kitchener-Waterloo region. [if anyone else if from around here and finds some please post!! 🙂 ]