Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I have noticed on a lot of new phones Rogers stopped adding their logo and name on them as branding. I guess they realized its better without that lol
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just got mine boyzzzzz.  soooo excited. bramalea coty centre best buy.   this thiing is rediculous!!!! woooohohoooooo

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes. So ugly to brand it. 

One thing I noticed on top of the phone. a "Qualcomm 4G" sticker... not sure what that means

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dragontea

That sticker is on the top of the S3 as well. It means its a Qualcomm 4G phone. That is all it means. Many people just leave it on there because its really nothing.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No I understand. However I thought the Note 2 would be a quad core Exynos with LTE.  Unless it just means the LTE radio is by Qualcomm

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Samsung Galaxy S3 & the Note 2 have the Qualcomm LTE Radio in them. That could be the reason why its on there.

The Note 2 is a quad-core device so you are fine 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered mine grey at the opening hour of rogers call center on the 30th and still no email 

called yesteday and today 

the answer I got told today is that Rogers shipping center is so OVERWHELM by the iphone 5 that they have decided to ship all new arriving stock of iphone 5 before anything else...

so basicly all of us are waiting for our new galaxy note 2 because Apple dip **bleep** is causing fake delay to increase demand...

Cannot understand how in 2012 a company is so mixed up about new device and inventory

we are in 2012 not 1980

my ols iphone 4 is broken WANT my NOTE 2...

PLZ Rogers send me a shipping number asap or you will loose again a customer du too your lack of understanding

I've Been Here Awhile

I just ordered one(without contract) wednesday night from the rogers site online. I called in right before to check stock and a girl said that they just needed to enter the devices into their systems and said that they'll ship right afterwards. So i called in today asked about my order and they said that my order was processed, but hasn't been shipped out yet. So i asked what was the reason for this and they said it might be that we have no stock or maybe something else happened. So i proceeded to ask if they had the phone in stock. They said that it wasn't even on their systems. I then told them that a girl confirmed that it was in stock before I ordered the phone. He then said i guess you can try calling back tmrw and that it's possible that it'll will be shipped out tmrw since it was a friday.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

hello jside86

That response is incorrect. I can say for a fact that Rogers & Apple are having their own huge issues with their iPhone 5 reservation. Also i have seen others get the Galaxy Note 2 from the reservation before.

Those reps are just saying that just to get you to get the iPhone. Also you are wrong. Apple is not faking anything to be honest. Read more before making comments. I made the iPhone 5 Reservation thread & its over 850 pages so i should know what is going on.

Why are you going to leave Rogers for waiting a few days? :/. Makes no sense. Many of us reported that Samsung was the one delaying it & if you read posts on MobileSyrup & a few other sites you will see they say that as well. They did this because they wanted to do the Toronto release before they release the phone.

Give it a few more days & next week you will have the phone in your hands. You can also try calling a few stores tomorrow morning & see what they say. The stores get shipments of phones on Fridays as well.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Choiceknight

All the Rogers reps will give different answers. I orders a replacement S3 from tech support & for the past week i have gotten over 50 different answers from reps. They had to cancel mine & re do it & i am still waiting for one..

The warehouse will give some little insight if the phones are in stock or not. The reps are not aware of the stock / what the warehouse does. You guys need to understand that. The call center reps have NO way of contacting the warehouse & seeing what is going on. So thus why the reps give different answers. I would suggesting making the reps write notes on the account saying what they say & have them give you the interaction number.