Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Just got my Note 2 about 45min ago! Had to drive to a Rogers Authorized Dealer in Brooklin, Ont. All the Rogers Plus stores in my area (Oshawa) didnt get them shipment in yet. Most likely get their around 3pm-5pm if things go well. Hope this helps my fellow Note 2 fans. God speed and good luck... Now back to playing with my new phone... havent even taken out the S-Pen yet. 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

ah nice! wish some here get it in hamilton area get it soon!! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Lucky duck:P

Tell us how the phone is & all 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

actually you have their number to that location? 😄
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hopefully that means rogers will start shiping out as of today! i placed the order with a rep.... Grrr
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

congrats on getting the phone. Can you see if its locked or not?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

One of the stores I called two days ago and told them I wanted to renew my contract called me back just now saying they expect to get it in tomorrow or Monday at the latest and he was checking to make sure I still wanted the phone. 

I said ofcourse I wanted it, I had already renewed my contract.  So he said, ok , for sure I will call you back either tomorrow or Monday so that you can come and pick it up.

So it looks like I will finally get my paws on one!

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB
Google Nexus 7 32GB
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay so the stores I called Tuesday early morning and gave my number to called me back saying that they had a few grey ones!!! Unfortunately I want a White one!! SO I will wait a bit more and see if Rogers ship it out to me today, the rep confirmed of the stock just minutes ago!! Lets all keep our fingers crossed friends!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

did anyone in GTA area get galaxy note 2?

I called 10 of rogers and they said they'll get it next week....

im hoping i could get one today...since some of u already got yours

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

This is exciting news that some of you are getting your phones!!!!  About time.  Has anyone been successful with obtaining one in Winnipeg??  Everywhere I've called hasn't received their stock yet.