Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I ordered mine last night (I'm on the west coast) and I received the account change email this morning. I called the hardware upgrade line and the rep told me that they won't be in stock until next friday the 9th. The wait is killing me!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am guessing there is no idea on stock then. I called yesterday to order and told there was stock and will ship usually within 24 hours. I called today to double check as no shipping info has been sent and the rep went through a lot to confirm that they supposedly have stock and it should still ship today. I was told if not shipping today to call back for a track and trace tomorrow. Guess will see if I hear anything by end of day.

I Plan to Stick Around

@07eclipsegt wrote:

I am guessing there is no idea on stock then. I called yesterday to order and told there was stock and will ship usually within 24 hours. I called today to double check as no shipping info has been sent and the rep went through a lot to confirm that they supposedly have stock and it should still ship today. I was told if not shipping today to call back for a track and trace tomorrow. Guess will see if I hear anything by end of day.

Yup this is the exact same response I got from Rogers. I've called a few different wireless shops here in Ottawa and nobody has any idea... Costco said they could have it in today but I seriously doubt it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

And this confirms what I've feared. That Samsung intended to tell us it was going to be released, then delay the actual release until the 9th. Why? Because AT&T phones are being shipped on the 9th and the AT&T phones and the Rogers/Fido phones are exactly the same in terms of the radios.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

got this this morning

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent purchase of a RSIM3FFLTE RAW LTE MICRO 3FF SIM FOR ROGERS, Samsung SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II Grey, is still being processed. When your device leaves our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number and courier details.

For complete details about your purchase, please open and review the attached document. Please note that this is the most current information available about your order (it is the same information available to our Customer Care representatives).

Just a quick reminder that you can manage your Rogers account online at rogers.com/myrogers. With My Rogers you can check your usage, view your bills, add new services and much more. Why not take a moment now to register or sign in and take a look?

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@grassho

I got exactly the same email this morning. 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And I called Rogers again and the rep said it should ship today, question is if I believe him 😛

He reaffirmed it was in stock and that there was just a delay in creating a UPS shipping label etc.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the same email is morning too 😛 let's hope they aren't **bleep** around and they do get shipped out today.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You will get those emails a few days after placing the order / reservation. Sometimes it may take a longer time to process the order and for UPS to pick it up.

Hopefully it gets shipped out tonight:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
You will get those emails a few days after placing the order / reservation. Sometimes it may take a longer time to process the order and for UPS to pick it up.

Hopefully it gets shipped out tonight:)

I sure hope so! I want my Note 2 for the weekend. Waiting since the Note came out becaused I wanted to get it but the early upgrade fee was really too steep at that point. Now that I can upgrade and the Note 2 is "released"  I want it now 😄