Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RaptorsTV
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Why is the price $699 instead of $649?
cam8888
I've Been Here Awhile

i think both reservation system or upgrade hardware do not have note 2 listed. Rogers said their system is not updated yet and it may take a few days 😞

Again, anyone out there successfully ordered one from rogers?

grassho
I Plan to Stick Around

i called 1888 rogers1 and ordered one. grey 16gb. they had it for 650.
nishanaqi
I Plan to Stick Around

I tried doing the same but the guy at customer relations suggested that if I am in a rush, it's better that I check some stores for a day or two. He said he can order one for me but cannot guarantee when will it get shipped! Sooooo frustrating!!
nishanaqi
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah directly from Rogers and yes the 16GB version. Haven't received a shipping notification yet but it usually takes some hours.

Alexander,
Have u received the shipping confirmation yet? Also did they give you a time frame?
Broe
I've Been Here Awhile

I've just ordered one by phone (gray, 16Gb), but under a (now renewed) 3-year business contract. They said the product was out of stock, but that I should nonetheless have one within two weeks (we'll see!). I was also told that if I found one at a Rogers store, I could take that and cancel the phone order.
Broe
I've Been Here Awhile

And I got the order confirmation code immediately by e-mail.
07eclipsegt
I Plan to Stick Around

I succesfully ordered and got the confirmation of changes email already. She also told me they had stock and would ship soon. But that was a few hours ago. Best buy confirmed they don't expect any till maybe end of week on twitter.

I've Been Here Awhile

How exactly are the reps searching and finding the phone to select and order? I''ve been calling for hours, both sales and costumer service and neither have the phone listed to even select for order.

07eclipsegt
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called and asked for upgrade to Galaxy Note II Grey and they took care of it. Was on hold for a bit while they set it up but didn't mention any trouble finding it. It is even on the web site.