Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

The phone is finally listed on their website - but not on the reservation centre.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...

@DavyBoyWonder : From Rogers page for the phone:

Internal:
16GB
Expandable:
Up to 64 GB

However, I'm holding out for 32Gig...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@stephenced

Still, 16GB less 5GB for Android system files is 11GB. Not alot for apps that can easily go above 1GB.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I did the calling around as well here in Ottawa, (FS, BestBuy, Rogers stores) and none have them in stock *yet* but the Rogers stores said they might get them in later today. I called Rogers (1-888-ROGERS1) and they said they have them in stock to order from them directly so that's what I did... I might have to wait a day or two more but it beats having to cal around all day.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers fail!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@alexandert wrote:

I did the calling around as well here in Ottawa, (FS, BestBuy, Rogers stores) and none have them in stock *yet* but the Rogers stores said they might get them in later today. I called Rogers (1-888-ROGERS1) and they said they have them in stock to order from them directly so that's what I did... I might have to wait a day or two more but it beats having to cal around all day.

You ordered yours directly from Rogers?  I guess you ordered the 16GB.  I just called them too and that's the only model you can reserve.   I will wait this out a bit.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB
Google Nexus 7 32GB
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@SilverGS wrote:

@alexandert wrote:

You ordered yours directly from Rogers?  I guess you ordered the 16GB.  I just called them too and that's the only model you can reserve.   I will wait this out a bit.

Yeah directly from Rogers and yes the 16GB version. Haven't received a shipping notification yet but it usually takes some hours. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have also called Rogers, and only the 16Gig version is available for reservation by phone.

The associate also claims they will not carry the 32 or larger versions of the phone. Extremely disappointed.

I've put a message on their FB Wall to see if this is true. If you have a second please do the same thing so we can all find out if they will actually carry the 32Gig or 64Gig (extremely doubtful) variants.

Please comment on the Wall here:
http://www.facebook.com/Rogers?ref=ts&fref=ts
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This phone is definitely not available as advertised.  I called multiple Rogers stores and none of them said they had access, let alone heard news about the phone.  I then called Rogers' phone line, and they told me they have no idea about it.  My phone is broken and I am due for an upgrade.  I have waited for this phone for 4 weeks now since I am starting a new business and would love to use the features of this phone.  This is very frustrating.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The Canadian page for the Note 2 on Samsung's website lists only the 16GB variant... bad news for those of us who want the phone now.

Although my Galaxy Tab only has 16GB and I still have plenty of memory left. There are only so many apps that one can actually use...
Highlighted
I've Been Around

is anyone having trouble ordering online?