Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psre08
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Just spoke to a Rogers Plus store and the gentleman informed that when the GS3 came out they had both the 16GB and 32GB variants at launch, so that makes me hopeful for tomorrow... or at least the coming days.
stephenced
I Plan to Stick Around

My conversations on FB with Rogers today... Lead nowhere.

ME:

Rogers When the heck will you release some information on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and their release dates? Speculation is tomorrow, but your website says crap-all. Called *611 and they didn't even know what I was talking about, or that a new Note was even coming out.

You're probably one of the only carriers keeping your customers in the dark whenever a new phone is about to roll out.

ROGERS:

Hi Stephen, we are indeed releasing the Note II tomorrow.

ME:

Rogers, Will the 32/64Gig Note II be available tomorrow? Or is Rogers sticking with the 16Gig Note II?

ROGERS:

We'll share all the info such as models and pricing tomorrow. Stay tuned!

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Why must Rogers be so cryptic and secretive? Everyone knows the phone is coming out, just release the information.

Domingo
I Plan to Stick Around

It's been my experience that when companies keep secrets, it's for a good reason and never in the customer's best interest.

Rogers is the most secretive and also the least trustworthy in my mind.

Doggyd
I've Been Here Awhile

Where did you see that tweet. I follow rogers and I don't see it. A friend of mine who works for a cell phone store just called me from a bell mobility party saying that she release is delayed till nov 7 all carriers. I hope he is wrong. Someone confirm 

stephenced
I Plan to Stick Around

They wrote it directly to me on Facebook from there Rogers Fan page.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Stephenced

Yes i just seen that post on their facebook as well. I called a few stores as well & NONE of them knew about it being released tomorrow :/. Mind you the stores i called are the ones that are the busiest ones. I called the Rogers Plus store underneath the Rogers tower at Bloor st & the Yorkmills store & both said they never heard this news & the phone is being shipped to them in a few weeks. They have no info on release dates.
cam8888
I've Been Here Awhile

just called and they said not here yet 😞

Anyone has any luck?

psre08
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung's FB page... may luck be with you all who want to get one early 😉

Today Samsung marks the official release of the GALAXY Note II, our latest premium Smartphone and the Next Big Thing in mobile communication devices. We are working hard to get inventory to all of our carrier and retail partners, however in-store availability will be scarce until we get our full supply to stores over the next two weeks. Thank you for your patience and love for the GALAXY Note II.

http://www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/mobile/galaxy-note/galaxy-note/SGH-I317TSMBMC
SilverGS
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called three stores - one in Mississauga, Oakville and one in Burlington and none of them have any stock and don't know when they are getting any.................

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB
Google Nexus 7 32GB
DavyBoyWonder
I Plan to Stick Around

That page lists the user memory at 16GB and a max SD storage of 32GB? WTH is that? You can get a 64GB user memory Note 2 in Korea, with up to an additional 64GB of SD storage. Why is North America getting the *ss end of Korea's product?

I'm almost tempted to ignore this phone and get a Nokia Lumia 920. Why reward a company that insults you with wait times and horrible selection.