Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

I seriosuly can not believ they still have not posted it on there website. Like they are obviously getting it the 13th. So just put a nice little picture up or something saying "COMING JAN 13" Anything! Telus is advertising it already and if they get it this Friday and Rogers fails to release it thats BULL!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

exactly !! i was telling the same to a friend of mine today. rogers and fido both can put up a screen like telus. and all they have to do is send a weekly mail with dates on which they r releasing all the devices and advising sales ppl weather to tell such an info or not. i cant believe that a big telecom company like rogers cant do such a simple thing.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

well rogers is a pretty incompetent company you know.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yeah I'm so annoyed. I called my Rogers Plus store yesterday and they said the Nexus was coming out today, so I called back today hoping my reserved one was in but it isnt. They do, however, have some in stock... I don't understand why they can have some for everyone else to just walk in but one isn't for someone who reserved the phone. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i think u shld be able get the one from ur store and tell them to cancel the reserved one, that is if they are giving it out to customer.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Walk-ins are going to get them first. Like the FAQ of the reservation says The reservation list will no get you it at the same day it launches. It gives you however a phone on your name so you do not have to wait.

Well the store can not cancel anything. The only way to cancel is either cancel it before it goes in progress or wait until the store calls you & tell them you do not want it anymore.

So Rogers is releasing it for $159.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/01/10/rogers-prices-the-samsung-galaxy-nexus-at-159-99-on-a-3-year/

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

$159. you would think that Rogers would match pricing announced by Telus but I guess not.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Walked in and got my galaxy nexus at the store where I have the reservation. Same store that told me this morning that they aren't selling it until friday. One of the employees said yes, one said no, the manager laughed at them and said "of course it's for sale!". I wonder when I'll get the call about my reservation.

Anyone wondering about pricing: it's $599.99 to buy it outright.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Which store was this? Can i get a number as well seeing as the Rogers plus store underneath the Rogers tower & another 16 other Rogers plus here in Toronto & in Scarborough all told me they are not selling them until Friday & they have none in stock.