Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Could some one from rogers confirm when the galaxy Nexus will be released

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

There is nothing to confirm because the date hasn't been announced yet.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

There is nothing to confirm because the date hasn't been announced yet.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The device has been released in October by Samsung galaxyand it should be released in Canada this month
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

What are you talking about. Saadgh... SAMSUNG UNVIELED the phone to the world.. they NEVER released it yet. No carrier in the world has this phone out yet. Samsung is not even selling it yet. So please get your facts straight. Yes the phone should be released eithee this month or the next. Rogers will announce it WHEN Samsung gives the okay for it. Rogers has deals with them that either they release the phone with all carriers AT ONCE or some carriers will get it first and then weeks after the rest will get it. There are rumors going around saying that 1 of the big 3 ( Rogers, Bell, Telus) will have a exclusive release for it. Now those are just rumors NOT a real thing YET.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers is definitely getting the Nexus at launch.  Source several Rogers retention reps have confirmed their internal documents. 

I bet by the end of November we'll see it released. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well you guys know what happened with the s2 LTE; I was waiting for months to get the phone or every one was dieing just to get release date, we don't want to see the same scenario with the nexus.
The store I bought the phone from them they had the device one week before after the give it to the first ten people on the reservation system
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On ctv there is an interview with a guy was explaining the features of the phone but he don't know when it will be released.
I need it before Christmas I just got the s2
I think when will see there is a big offer on the s2 this mean rogers will have it, otherwies bell only will have the phone
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess bell only will habeas the phone because they did not release any Samsung phone since July 2010

And here at rogers we have to waited foe the galaxy note watch ostensibly already released in UK Ns Sweden November 3rd
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So far, only Bell and Virgin have confirmed the release of the Galaxy Nexus.  I wouldn't hold my breath too much...

Highlighted

The phone is coming to Canada early December.