Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call in the morning to figure out whats going on. From what I can tell it should have been shipped by now. Kind of sucks, the reservation system really has not helped in any way. I have a feeling if I walk into a Rogers store tomorrow that I will be able to find one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called retention late Wednesday night and just checked my tracking number, it says its out for delivery within my town, so that means I'll be getting it today.

sweet!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

May I know how to set this Rogers Nexus to use 4G?

Mine is just showing 3G.

Many thanks for your help

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The phone will use 4g automatically if its available, it will show "h" I think near the bars.

I just got my phone and messing around with it, takes a bit to get used to it, totally different than my blackberry.  I ordered Wed night and got it Friday after noon, just in case some are curious.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

amy idea where we can get a good case ?

most of the amazon ones are either cheap or for the cdma version 😞 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can buy cases for the Galaxy Nexus at any Future shop or Best buy store. You can also buy them at a bell store as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

When we will be able to buy the phone on the web... not in pre-order but listed on the main page? i tought that was today.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea i thought it was today as well. Maybe they figured that they do not need to put it up yet UNTIL they sell a few hundred or thousands until they put it up. Who knows it might go up tomorrow as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

ok yea haaa will wait again lol

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Whaat no way!

Please confirm!

Or did they accidentally sell you the SGS2 LTE lol