Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Yes as long as you mother is also a Rogers customer you can just simply switch the sim and you will be fine. If she is not a Rogers costomer the BB would need to be unlocked. And she only needs to add a data plan if she wants access to the net, facebook, ect  🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My gf picked up her phone yesterday and brought it home, and we noticed it was having serious signal strength issues and it was downloading about half as fast as my iPhone 4s. Brought the phone back in, they put a new sim card in, and now it's blowing my iPhone out of the water!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My status on Rogers Device Reservation is still showing as "In Progress". I would think it would have to ship today in order to be at the store by the official launch day tomorrow no? I still have received no email from rogers with a tracking #.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what was ur reservation# ? mine was 11 and got shipped on 10th by 8pm.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh UPS how I am so annoyed by you! My device was ordered yesterday and shipped out last night. It arrived in my city at 4am this morning and was put on the truck at 6am for delivery today. After waiting forever I finally called UPS. Apparently the dumb driver could not find my address and I live on a main rd in my city? 😞 Looks like I am not getting my Nexus until tomorrow now!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I still don't have email with the tracking order, think it was supposed to be a UPS number. Anyone know how long it takes them to process this? I figured since its been basically a full work day today, that they would send one by now.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know i ordered mine yesterday and I am holding it my hand right now. It took 24 hours to recieve it>

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'm hoping I get my phone tomorrow if you were able to get it the next day, would be nice to play around with it over the weekend.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So I reserved the nexus the day the reservations became available. It was near the end of the day and if I remember correctly it was #201. That said, the phone has been on dale for 2 days now and I assume the shipping process takes a couple of business days. I figured the reservation system allowed you to get the phone quickly. Now it looks like it will be lucky if I get it next week. Still "In Progress" status. No email. Its been like that since Monday.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You should call up rogers Canuck and see what the deal is. 'Cause I did it on the first day reservations went up too (the very first day before they took it down) and mine changed from in progress to shipped and I am pretty sure I was in the high 100's myself.