Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Had some problems with my account and wasn't happy with the service, and brought up the possibility of me leaving rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So apparently they can't upgrade it over the phone unless the Galaxy is on the website, so why is it taking so long for it to appear on the website when numerous stores already have it?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i think there has been a serious miscommunication all over. Official Samsung and Rogers ppl told that it is releasing on13th. I asked RogersBuzz in twitter when it is releasing yesterday. and they replied back saying it is happening on 13th. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I got my tracking number and my phone got delivered to the store but am I still suppose to wait for a phone call from the store or would I be able to go tonight and get it?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

tats weird my store called me as soon as they got the deveice.i will call that store and ask them ?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the same status so I called the store that I had it shipped to and they said that since they weren't an official Rogers store (just an authorized dealer) it would take a few days to process. They said I would probably have my phone by friday.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had my upgrade voided too because they royaly screwed my account as per my earlier message. They let me do it over the phone. Make sure your speaking to retention! Although I was UPSET when I called, but they still sent me one out via UPS. 🙂

**edited for content

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes if the store you reserved it to go to is not a Rogers plus store or a authorized Rogers store then you will have to wait a bit. This is known because unlike the Rogers plus stores they are 3rd party stores.

Whoever got the Galaxy Nexus that is good news. Who ever has to wait then wait. It's not so bad waiting to get it an extra day. Also if the statues on UPS shows delivered then Call the store & see if they have it. If they do & say come pick it up then go get it. The system might not let the store go threw tho because the Galaxy Nexus is not in it yet. They need to go threw a huge progress to put it in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Dear Valued Customer,

We're pleased to let you know that your PLUG IN SIM CARD 64K GSM, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Black was shipped on 11/01/12.  Please allow up to 5 business days for our delivery to reach you.
 Just recieved this!!!!!!! YES!! FINALLY!!
Seriously don't think I have ever been so excited for a phone before!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called retention again and finally got them to mail me the Galaxy Nexus, guess you just have to get the right person who know what they're doing. Hopefully it comes by Friday but most likely I'll get it Monday/Tuesday. Quick question though... I have a BB Bold, I'd like to give it to my mother since she is using one of those flip flop BB phones, is it just as simple as switching the sim card to the bold? or do I have to call and make some changes? I don't want her to pay anything for dataplan.