Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RogersGalaxy

thanks mate. that helps.

yes i understand about that notice period. thank u very much.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

weird thing i noticed. all reserved devices can be tracked speratley (apart from main bulk thing they sent). that means this is completely different shipment from the actual stock. i tot someone mentioned above that they will reserve this out of the main stock.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Lets say Rogers gets 800 Galaxy nexus right? Half of those go towards the reservation and the other half are ship to the store for walk ins.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I am soo excitted! Rogers royally screwed up my account preventing me from doing an early upgrade! The issue on my account was noticed Dec 16. I have called in probably 20 times about this issue and it was still not fixed (suppose to take only 3-5 days). I called in and asked for retention today and the end result was them not being able to fix my issue, so they waived all upgrade fee's plus gave me a $60 credit and unlimited data for 3 months. So my Nexus is on it's way and I am only paying 159.99+35.00 admin fee! 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i got my device.

i cant confirm this yet but i got it for 50$ with 50 in rebate so basically 0$.

i saw this in their system. but i dont want to confirm till i see it in myrogers. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called rogers at 1-888-ROGERS1 (764-3771) but they told me they don't have the phone at the warehouse, yet another representative said that they do. Now I have to wait for a call back as to when they will have the phone. Is this right? should I call back and try to get a different person? Its like they have the phone in stock, but since I have a free early upgrade, they need to send it out of a different warehouse. :S
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

he told me i paid him 50+60(early hup)+35. and i will get 50$ back. will confirm tonight if the system updates by 12 else tomorrow.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i would just call the rogers stores in ur location and see if they got one.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I can't use the stores because I'm getting my early upgrade cost voided, if I bought it at the store, I would need to pay the early upgrade fee which is $160.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

arggg sucks. how did u void ur early upgrade fee ? if u dont mind answering.