cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPIN to Win contest 2015

jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

www.rogersspintowin.ca Just found out that spin to win has started for Rogers Reward members... 

Your wil need your rogers rewards member ship # and the last 3 digits of your postal code... 

(For Existing customers enrolled in the Rogers First Rewards program before May 21, 2015)

Go take a spin and win some reward points! 

***Edit Labels***

35 REPLIES 35

Re: SPIN to Win contest 2015

jays77
Thanks for asking.
No luck so far. I haven't tried yet today, but later today I'll try once more.

We would like to help Smiley Happy

I'm going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I asked earlier how long before my 250 Spin To Win points would be added to my Rogers Reward points. I think someone said a week. Anyway, when I check my points I get two different totals, depending on where I look.  I have either 1542 or 1998 points. Why the discrepancy?

Clipboard01.jpgClipboard02.jpg

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

I noticed that the other day too.

The view bill page, i found has the WRONG value.. but the OVERVIEW page, has the updated view.

Checking the actuall REWARD site, the overview page amount is correcct.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, when I open REWARDS at the top of myscreen in a new tab, I see 1998 on my Rewards page.

I wonder what else is screwy on the Bills page. I can only see my cable bills for Feb 15 2015, Apr 15 2014 and Feb 14 2014. I know it's always the same, except for the annual increase.

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi Everyone, Smiley Very Happy

I hope to help clear up any confusion with Rogers first Rewards Spin to Win.

The Spin to Win points may take up to 4 weeks to post to your account.

Below I have added 2 screen shots.

The first screen shot will show you  where you can see  the current balance and any pending points,

as well as how to access your transaction history.

The second screen shot is the transaction history tab, this will show you how to recognize if your Spin to Win points have been added to your account.

Thanks Smiley Happy

RogersAliciaG

RFR1.png

RFR2.png

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks for the helpful screen shots and about the  4-week delay, which explains why I'm not seeing the 250 points yet.

But can you explain where the lower points total comes from that I see on my Bills & Payments page?

@OLDYELLR

I would be happy to help with the Rogers First Reward point that are appearing on your "Bills and Payment" Page. 

I'm going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

sleepinglemon
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been trying to play this but doesn't accept my membership ID 😞

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Open REWARDS at the top of the page in a new tab and log in with your regular Rogers login. It will show your membership ID in small type top left corner.  (I just got an email to play, but it wouldn't let me because I'd already played once.)

sleepinglemon
I Plan to Stick Around

I've tried, still doesn't accept my Membership ID 😞

jays77
I'm having the same problem. Someone from Community Helps was trying to give assistance and eventually passed it on to someone at Rogers. They called today while I was out and I don't have time just now to call back. I may get a chance tomorrow or Thursday. I'm not too sure they will be much help because the message they left said to not the error number. When I try the game there is no error number. It just doesn't accept my membership # (it is correct) or a message says "invalid entry". I'll let you know if it ever does get solved, but if it is going to be a big hassle I'll just pass on this years "Spin to Win".

I also had trouble getting it to work a while back. Yesterday, I received an email from Rogers, which contains this link: https://www.rogersspintowin.ca/?utm_campaign=FirstRewardsEmail-Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_sourc...

I entered my membership # plus the last 3 characters of my postal code, and it worked for me this time. It brought up the spinning wheel, which I did not see back when I tried it the first time.

I don't know my Rogers membership I'd.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Click REWARDS at the top of the page, sign in at the bottom of that page, your membership ID is displayed at the top left of your page.

Topic Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 10 in conversation