cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

dlawrence8
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been trying to reserve my blackberry 10 for about a week now without success. I can get as far as step 3 (the order review) I press reserve after all my info is entered and what happens? TA DA! nothing. Even the rep on the phone tried to reserve online with the same result

****Edited Labels****

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dlawrence8

I already have made a thread about reservations on Blackberry 10. Are you a business or regular customer? Business and corporate customers can not at this time reserve the phone.

If you are a regular customer, which browser are you using? Try Google Chrome or Firefox. Most of the customers have issues when using IE9.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dlawrence8

I already have made a thread about reservations on Blackberry 10. Are you a business or regular customer? Business and corporate customers can not at this time reserve the phone.

If you are a regular customer, which browser are you using? Try Google Chrome or Firefox. Most of the customers have issues when using IE9.

dlawrence8
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW IT WORKED!! Thank you sooo much! Now can you do anything about my position in line? I am # 2351 lol (
just teasing about the line thing)