SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

I have been trying to reserve my blackberry 10 for about a week now without success. I can get as far as step 3 (the order review) I press reserve after all my info is entered and what happens? TA DA! nothing. Even the rep on the phone tried to reserve online with the same result

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

Hello dlawrence8

I already have made a thread about reservations on Blackberry 10. Are you a business or regular customer? Business and corporate customers can not at this time reserve the phone.

If you are a regular customer, which browser are you using? Try Google Chrome or Firefox. Most of the customers have issues when using IE9.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dlawrence8

I already have made a thread about reservations on Blackberry 10. Are you a business or regular customer? Business and corporate customers can not at this time reserve the phone.

If you are a regular customer, which browser are you using? Try Google Chrome or Firefox. Most of the customers have issues when using IE9.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW IT WORKED!! Thank you sooo much! Now can you do anything about my position in line? I am # 2351 lol (
just teasing about the line thing)