SN NOW

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

SN NOW

I've registered for SN NOW 7 day free trial and i try to watch live on my phone and it asks me to sign in. I sign in, and go to watch a show and it asks me to sign in. And does that everytime i try to watch a show.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: SN NOW

Good evening @leighj96,

Welcome to the Forums!

If you are a new Sportsnet Now customer, the initial registration has to be completed on the desktop (rogersanyplacetv.com) with your MyRogers login credentials.

Make sure that:

• You are subscribed to a Digital TV package that offers the channels
    • (Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet One or Sportsnet 360)
  • You are entitled to the channel and it is not a Rogers Anyplace TV related issue. 
  • You have access to channel content on Rogersanyplacetv.com.

If you went through all the troubleshooting steps and verifications above, please uninstall and reinstall the application.

For any additional support, go ahead and send an email or visit the Sportsnet website.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: SN NOW

Good evening @leighj96,

Welcome to the Forums!

If you are a new Sportsnet Now customer, the initial registration has to be completed on the desktop (rogersanyplacetv.com) with your MyRogers login credentials.

Make sure that:

• You are subscribed to a Digital TV package that offers the channels
    • (Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet One or Sportsnet 360)
  • You are entitled to the channel and it is not a Rogers Anyplace TV related issue. 
  • You have access to channel content on Rogersanyplacetv.com.

If you went through all the troubleshooting steps and verifications above, please uninstall and reinstall the application.

For any additional support, go ahead and send an email or visit the Sportsnet website.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post