S2 LTE text reply issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

S2 LTE text reply issues

Hi everyone, I've had this issue on two separate (brand new) S2 LTEs, so I'm hoping someone knows of a fix. When I try to reply to a text message in portrait orientation, usually I have to tap the reply box several times to get the phone to respond and bring up the keyboard. There is no lag when the phone is in landscape, and other friends' S3s don't have this issue. When I tap on that part of the screen not in messaging, there aren't any issues.

The issue is intermittent, and seems to disappear whenever I go into a store to show an employee what the issue is. I've found a couple other instances of this on other forums, but I haven't seen a solution.

Any ideas? I love the phone, but this drives me crazy.

****Edited Labels****

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: S2 LTE text reply issues

I used the S2 test function and my screen passed, so it's not the touchscreen itself (and it's kind of a fun test)

http://www.mobilephonetipsandtricks.com/2011/07/how-to-access-secret-test-menu-on.html