Rogers we expect ICS update for GS2 LTE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers we expect ICS update for GS2 LTE

Won't change anything, but the collectors will be happy.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. Not paying your bills because of this will be stupid on your side. Ruining your credit because you never got a update on a phone will ruin your life in the long run. Believe me i have seen people do this & then cry & **bleep** because they did it.

Pay your bills & wait until they release it. IF you do not want to wait, then pay the cancellation fee ( as much as it is) & go with another carrier. Rogers will not care if you do not pay the bills because in the end, they will turn your account over to collections & they will still in the end get it threw them.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

but they won't get it from me lol
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

June 11, 2012 and still nothing. I get no answer from calling into Rogers. One operator says 'nothing new to report' while another tells me to call Samsung.

Can anyone confirm if atleast new Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE going to stores in Ontario ( I'm in Hamilton ) are carrying the new ICS already pre-loaded?

My wife is in need on a phone, and still we debate, wait for the S3, see if new GS2 phones come with ICS, or have her sign up at Bell.

Last, is there a direct email to Rogers customer care or a complaint email we can all start sending our collective feelings to?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

By the by...honestly after this fiasco, is be shopping elsewhere...and their satellite's good too 😛
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@tobesedated, it's not the same phone..!
Twitter your brains out about rogers & the ICS update for the gsll LTE! Rogers can tell you what's going to be "coming soon" if it's for sale, but they can't tell you anything about upcoming updates..... Funny :-[
I Plan to Stick Around

Whatever it came from Samsung. I'm so tired of all this. It's obvious nothing we say makes any difference so what's the point? We go round in circles and end up getting snippy with each other instead of Rogers. Who's the bad guy here? I'll keep checking for the update but other than that I'm done with this.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I'm definitely not getting snippy with you 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Even if its a "We don't have an official date yet, but, there are 20 days left to Q2, as promised.." or something? But we get nothing.. Rogers is seeing this as they are moderating this topic, as well as others.. All we want is an answer. Especially since Samsung claims Rogers has had this update for about 3 weeks.. About a week after build UCLE2 for AT&T Skyrocket (Which is the same phone, BTW) was compiled! Well? We have waited long enough.. What next, Galaxy Note will get update in October?