cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers ultimate package - really low upload

lucksak
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi guys, I have Rogers ultimate package (currently listed as 150mb down, 10mb up and 250 gb cap) have been pretty satisfied with this so far but lately I've been noticing that I'm getting a really low upload speed, way lower than advertised. My download speed is just fine and is often higher than advertised just wondering what the reason is for such low upload speed...

Speed test:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2887359397

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers ultimate package - really low upload

senordd
I Plan to Stick Around
Is your upload speed around 2mbps? If so, then you're actually on an Ultimate package that's not advertised and actually costs less than the one listed on the site. To get the full upload speed, you'd have to pay a bit more.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

senordd
I Plan to Stick Around
Is your upload speed around 2mbps? If so, then you're actually on an Ultimate package that's not advertised and actually costs less than the one listed on the site. To get the full upload speed, you'd have to pay a bit more.

TeDD13
I'm a Trusted Contributor

What gateway are you using? And what is you monthly cost? If the cost is other than $129.99 than you have grandfathered Ultimate package with slower speeds.

lucksak
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the help this appears to be the case that this is a grandfathered plan we got for being long time rogers customers.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation