cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers testing NPAS Emergency Alert system in Ontario and New Brunswick September 21st

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey guys!

So i got a heads up by Rogers and Mobilesyrup that they will be testing the Alert system on September 21st in Ontario and New Brunswick. They are testing the system out. So no need to panic or get upset over it. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone so they know to expect it.

Visit the link below to know more.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/09/21/rogers-testing-npas-emergency-alert-system-in-ontario-and-new-brun...
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers testing NPAS Emergency Alert system in Ontario and New Brunswick September 21st

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Hey @Meowmix,

Thanks for the heads up and always helping with keeping the Community informed :)!

RogersCilio

Re: Rogers testing NPAS Emergency Alert system in Ontario and New Brunswick September 21st

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor
Since it doesn't specify, I assume that is 10:55 am. At least I hope it is.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jays77

Yes that is correct as per their post.

Yes we were a bit suprised when they did the internal testing, it worked like a charm. 🙂 

So yes... Here we go!

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation