Rogers support tickets

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMoin

Re: Rogers support tickets

Hello, @ckeays

Thank you for you posting your concern in the Community. I appreciate your patience, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can have the future notifications removed for that issue. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

ARM14
I've Been Around

I've called ROGERS last month to report the calls were getting from a collection agency about a $25 modem power cord? Up to this day we are back and forth contacting ROGERS to find out what is going on why are we getting a call for $25?! It was getting really frustrated that the collection agency is even texting? Is this for real? So we went ahead and called back and this time the ROGERS credit department operator had told me that she is opening an assignment and a case for my account and that it would take up to 3 days and they will contact me, there is also already a first assignment but even the ROGERS rep could not find the 1st one, where is it? Who filed this assignment? Who filed my account to the credit collection? Whata goin on with my case number that has been open for over a month? So many questions ROGERS and it is getting really annoying that up to now we are not getting any calls or explanation at least to say, hey im sorry its taking long for your case to be resolve but we will call you back for any update. But we got NOTHING. And today i had to call back to find out again and yet nothing has happened to the case?! So much for "great customer service" and a loyal customers service right.
RogersZia

Hello @ARM14,

Welcome and thank you for your post.

Sorry to hear this has been such a difficult experience for you. We'll definitely be happy to look into this further for you. Since Community is a public platform I'd recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you.

Our private messaging system is explained in this  blog.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

manshagupta
I've Been Around

Case ID: C129622378

I cant create the MyRogers Account. I filled out the account number and postal code and pressed continue but it doesnt do anything after that. Tried from different devices as well but having the same issue 

@OLDYELLR wrote:

I had often heard abour Rogers "opening a ticket" to resolve a problem. About a couple of months ago I was missing PVR recordings from west coast timeshift channels and even Channel 11, CHCH Hamilton. I actually tuned in CHCH when it was supposed to be recording and saw intermittent video and audio. That's when I called Rogers Support to report the problem and the opened a ticket. I was supposed to get a response within 48 hours, which never happened. The problem went away after about 2 or 3 days, but ever since I've been getting emails like this:

Hello. This is a message from Rogers about your ticket number CTXXXXXXXX.

You contacted us on 4/18/2015 about an issue with your Rogers Cable Television Service service.

We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience as our technical teams work on a resolution.

We will keep you informed on the ticket status and will contact you as soon as an update is available.

Thank you for choosing Rogers. 

Is Rogers really investigating the cause of the problem, or is this just a form email I'll be receiving in perpetuum pretending they're doing something about it?  From what I've seen reported by other customers, the west coast glitch was a temporary problem and I suspect CHCH had its own problem. Why is it that Rogers can't just admit it was a glitch and it's gone and keep pretending it's something they're invesigating?

Does anyone else here have a positive resolution to a "ticket"?  How are these tickets supposed to work, anyway?

***edited labels***

RogersTony

Hello @manshagupta,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃 

I know how much of a pain it must be to not be able to create your My Rogers profile. It's really important so you can view your bill and enjoy a lot of the additional features available for your services.

We will need to gain access to your account to check on the status of this for you. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony