cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers set to get Nokia Lumia 920 in yellow too?

The55
I Plan to Stick Around

http://www.wpcentral.com/rogers-set-get-nokia-lumia-920-yellow-too

Now Rogers order the RED & CYAN Too!!!

****Edited Labels****

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rogers set to get Nokia Lumia 920 in yellow too?

Coan
I Plan to Stick Around

I was coming here to link this...I suppose technically its all a rumor until we can start getting devices in our hands, but still better than what we've got now. 

eddie54
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers can not release Cyan, so stop getting your hopes up people...Lol, cyan is A&T exclusive at least 6 months, and I doubt we'll get grey as Nokia called it a Europe exlusive...
So it is only red and white that would not be out...
I want yellow, so am content with this, I have other pre-orders to fall back on if this is a rumour though..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello eddie54

Just because Cyan is a ATT exclusive, does not stop Rogers on getting it. ATT is in the states & Rogers is in Canada. ATT can not stop Rogers on getting the Cyan UNLESS Nokia them selfs make a statement saying " ATT has the ONLY Cyan Lumia 920 & no other carrier in the world will get it".

Until i here that or see that, your comment is not accurate. If a carrier has a exclusive, its only within their country, not the hole world.

Anyways i contacted Nokia Canada Head office & spoke to a high end Manager at the office. They did tell me they are in the way of getting more colors to Rogers but its Rogers that is doing this. Not Nokia.

So blame Rogers.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation