Rogers sent me the wrong battery

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers sent me the wrong battery

I ordered online, thru the Rogers web site, a battery for my Samsung Galaxy S11 LTE. The original battery is a 1850 mAh. Rogers sent me a 1650 mAh. The battery does not fit the phone. How can Rogers cannot know what battery goes into their phone. This battery would fit the Bell version... 

******* Edit labels ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers sent me the wrong battery

The online order is done from a different department. I would contact Rogers and speak to them about this. I am sure you are able to send back the battery and have them aend you the correct one. Sometimes every company makes mistakea like this. Rogers is not the only one.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

was the battery not available to purchase or order from in-store? is that why u ordered it online?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Pauly some Rogers plus stores either do not sell the batteries or are out of stock. I know Rogers plus stores barely sell any batteries for the phones they carry.
I Plan to Stick Around

Heh Andoid 4 was released 6 months ago and it's still not available to Rogers customers.....so They're still probably trying to wrap their heads around "lithium ion". If you ordered a Ni Cad you'd probably have it by now.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i remember going to the roger store, if they were out of stock of the battery, the manager would actually take the sku, look for it in his ordering system and order +1 for me, and would call me when it comes in for pickup. Did something change recently preventing managers from doing this? how do they get their accessories ordered? someone magically guesses what they need now and does not communicate to the stores?