Rogers on Demand - updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers on Demand - updates

Just wondering if there is a general rule as to when Rogers makes shows available.....been waiting for American Horror story dated November 27th.

Thanks all

***Edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers on Demand - updates

If you're in Atlanic Canada there are no rules. It could be very quick (rare), several days to a couple of weeks (typical), never (sometimes), it could show up in SD not HD and even sometimes two of the same episode in SD and none in HD. My understanding is the person in charge of this in Ontario actually gets them up fast. In Atlantic it could not be worse.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee; I was a satisfied customer, but not anymore.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for this. I should have mentioned I'm in Ontario. I guess I'll catch it on Wednesday when they show it just before the new episode. I was curious to find out if there was any rule

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Generally, there is not any rule, even in ontario.

Some different shows have different schedules, etc..

For each show, rogers needs to get the program from the channel owner to be able to put up, etc.

(rogers doesnt own/have all the files themselves unless its on a station THEY own)

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation