Rogers live TV - error 300

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers live TV - error 300

I have Rogers live tv on mya iPad and have Rogers Internet and a 8642 receiver. However when I try to sign in to the live tv app on iPad I get We are unable to retrieve your account information please try again later (300). Using the same ID and password works when logging in to Rogers website. Any Ideas on What to do?

***Edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers live TV - error 300

Sumsung users are getting error 200 and 209. Called Rogers and they have no clue what to do.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Problem seems to have fixed itself.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I'm getting the same message and I'm using the Cisco 4642HD box ... Any ideas when this will be fixed?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

i am also getting the same error message however i called rogers and i was told i need a sim card in my tablet. Not sure how they say that and then advertise its only for home use on wifi connection. Thats a quote from the disclaimer on the sign in screen for rogers live TV app.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I dont even have one of the 'supported' ones, and i was able to install and connect to it just fine... well so to speak, verifys the account, loads the app.. loads the channel.... but no audio 😞

I am running an Acer A200 tablet (android 3.2.1)

Running on wifi.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Did this ever get resolved, I to am facing the same thing, in fact I got the Nextbox for this, should I consider returing it and getting Apple TV?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hey I get We are unable to retrieve your account information please try again later (300) with my Samsung. Is yours still working?  I spent a long time on the phone trying to resolve this.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mine has worked fine since about a week after I had the initial audio issue.

Just to make sure, the people with issues, where are you trying to load the app. I am not sure IF it has to be on a Rogers Internet connection to run.