Rogers is rolling out a new guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Rogers is rolling out a new guide

It looks like Rogers is rolling out a new guide, called Rogers Navigatr - for more information, visit https://www.rogers.com/web/support/tv/nextbox/9087

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Rogers is rolling out a new guide

Oooooh....new shiny things 😊

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Looks interesting!

If it actually RUNS as fast as it does on the video, that will be nice.

Seems to have an extra line of stations at a time? (5 vs 4?)

The mini guide is interesting.  Allows you to do a more full screen watch, while looking up guide stuff.

The recordings menu looks really interesting.. more netflixish.. would be cool if those boxes showed images eventually 😄

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Exciting!!! 😄
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Very nice to see this change! It seems more faster BUT i rather test it out, see what bugs and such there is before I make my final statement. From the videos though I do like the new design!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

These are the cases.. where i wish there was a BETA group.. say us REs.. some select other users.. who can TEST it out first.. find any MAJOR bugs.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I agree, although I wouldn't have any input, not having a Nextbox.

Actual users are more likely to discover problems. Just look at all the things customers have found wrong both with the Nextboxes and the Rogers website and forum. 

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I believe Beta Testers exist everywhere and anywhere you have programming involved.
Just how widely known it is but consumers is different based on every company.

I was not part of it - but did hear certain region were beta testers of the New Change Nextbox is being rolled out with...
but this was more word of mouth thing...

and I agree @OLDYELLR, more users would probably help find bugs and issues before release.
Surprisingly not everyone submits reports back... (Microsoft Insider for example)

@Gdkitty - Idea for REs and Select Users (me me me me me lol) - would be benefitical becuase REs and Select users do like the community to grow and become better, so they would be giving inputs and testing things out and send back bugs issues and reports.. etc etc...

@Meowmix - New Design = Good right? It looks promising.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

"Gdkitty - Idea for REs and Select Users (me me me me me lol) - would be benefitical becuase REs and Select users do like the community to grow and become better, so they would be giving inputs and testing things out and send back bugs issues and reports.. etc etc..."

Us REs have brought this up....many, many times.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Judging by the availability to NB 2.0 users, it is not the long awaited Rogers' take on IPTV which some analysts had expected by the end of 2015. Looks nice though.