Rogers iPhone unlock policy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers iPhone unlock policy

If Rogers does decide to match Telus re their unlocking policy would someone be kind enough to post it here?Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mochiedog

I really doubt they will but once they do, they will post it on Facebook and Twiiter and Rogers RedBoard forums. One of us " the users" will post it on here IF Rogers decides to do this. I really doubt it tho.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was just talking to the people at rogers and got the same blah blah blah....if enough people phone in and complain they just might do something for the customer....Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mochiedog

The problem is even if we do, Rogers won't do anything at all:(. They will only do what they want and history has proven this as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Highlighted
I've Been Around

how many days it will tack for unlocking the iphone 4

how many days it will tack for unlocking the iphone 4

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pratap

If you go with any unlocking service, you will get the phone unlocked within minutes. Do u know what services u want to go with?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

hello ı have question about locked iphone. I bought iphone 5 from canada. when ı came turkey,ı learned it was locked. I want to use but I won't . What can ı do ? What is your recommend for me

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You may be mostly out of luck.

Usually to have it unlocked from the vendor.. someone needs to have it on a plan from them... sometimes even the first owner of the phone.

Your best bet, would be to find a 3rd party unlocking place to do it for you. (can be risky, but really your only option)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dreas2

Rogers will not be able to unlock the device unless its on a Rogers wireless account. In order now to unlock it, you can jailbreak the phone OR see if a thrid party store can unlock it for u. I am giving u a warning tho that sometimes third party store may damage the phone if u unlock it with them.