cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers' current promotion "The just for YOU event"

gogol
I Plan to Stick Around

I find this misleading/false advertising since I never got any offer when I called in. Did anyone try calling in and got an offer? It clearly says, "It’s the Rogers Just for YOU Event, with great deals customized just for you. Ask about YOUR offers today." So I am assuming that anyone can call and will for sure get an offer. This promotion doesn't have any details about the inclusion and exclusion criteria. 

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions/just-for-you?icid=img-hphbcon-qrcwrls-01301813

*Edited Labels*

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Rogers' current promotion "The just for YOU event"

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @gogol

You aren't the only one. My family members tried as well and got no where. The reps did not seem to want to give a deal nor did retentions.

There are others online also having the same issue. Seems like Rogers just ads a photo on their Web page to get customers to call in and get no where... Sad to see this happening...

gogol
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your reply @Meowmix

Isn't this illegal though? Rogers should have at least included the full details just like what they do with their other promotions to avoid wasting people's time. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @gogol

Most companies do this to get customers to call in for traffic or such.

I would love to see some full details on this and any promotions available online. Calling into the call center for a waste of time is NOT customer service at all. So yes i agree a film detail on what the promotions are would be best to be posted. Not all accounts are the same and each account may get different promotions, however many have reported the same as you and me. Nothing has been offered or very little to keep customers around...

gogol
I Plan to Stick Around
I agree, @Meowmix that customers have different accounts and we all have different offers. However, if a company would post something like this, it will be implied/automatic for customers to think that there is somethimg wsiting for them. But then only to find out that it is just a waste of time. The promotion is very misleading. It says ask about your offers. It should be ask whether there is an offer for you or not.
Topic Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 27 Likes
  • 9 in conversation