Rogers credit limit in my account ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers credit limit in my account ?

I have question please !

I got 300$ credit limit in my account, if i do not make a payment whatsoever, They will use my credit limit instead ? Kitty or Meow or Cat could you guys please tell me more about Rogers Credit Limit ? i really don't know what's that for. Thank you and Merry Xmas n Happy New Year all of you, n all of u that joint this forum aswell. No judgement day lol we have past december 21st yahoooooooooo.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers credit limit in my account ?

Hello RandySolara

A credit limit on your account means they added that because either you have missed a few payments, suspended accounts in the passed or because your credit is not that good. A credit limit also means IF your bill passes the $300 limit, your account the next day will be suspened until you pay that bill off and bring it down to $0 OR under $300.

This credit limit is NOT used for cash or anything like that. Its set their because of your credit rating with Rogers and what your account has been in, in the passed year. You can call Rogers and see if the rep can take it off the account. They may not be able too but its best to call and see if they canSmiley Happy

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Smiley Happy

---------------------------------

Update:

In addition to the solution provided above, we have updated Rogers.com with information on Credit limits. Please click here for more informaiton 

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers credit limit in my account ?

I see that thank u meow wish u have a warm Xmas.