Rogers can't send a simple email bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers can't send a simple email bill

My issue is that Rogers is unable to send me my monthly email bill.

I have tried various emails and Rogers is able to send me email verification for the change to my account as well as promotional offers, but after 3 or 4 conversations with front line reps, no one that I have talked to has been able to solve the problem of sending me a simple bill by email.

So now the onus is on me to remember to pay my monthly bill, but this is the reason I signed up for my bill being sent by email in the first place, so that I wouldn't have to remember!

Anyone have a real solution?

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers can't send a simple email bill

There are 2-3 places that the email address can be in the account for some reason..

I am guessing you have checked the one in the MYROGERS section?

I would also try WHITELISTING *@rogers.com in your email settings with whoever its with.. they can be prone to being nailed by SPAM filters.

With all that being said, the email, is not the bill itself.  The email will give you a $ value, but thats it, you need to still log into the MYROGERS to view the details of the bill.

The billing date, never really should change.  Your month end will always be on the same day, the bill is normally available around 7 days after that.
Myself, my month end is on the 24th, so i log in on usually the 2nd, and view it then, etc.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Gdkitty is right - there's a specific bill cycle assigned to your account meaning the date you receive the bill each month should be about the same... if you use that email just as a reminder to make payments why don't you set it up in a calendar as a reoccurring event?
I'm an Advisor

My account billing date varies some months for whatever reason. It can be 2 or 3 days different. My normal date is the 19th but it sometimes is the 20th or 21st. The billl iself is always for the same amount, though.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Rogers bills can also be received using ePost from Canada Post.

Go to epost.ca and create an account.  Once that's done, register your Rogers bill.  ePost will let you know when the bill arrives, and you can sign into ePost to view and print the bill.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jimboden wrote:

My account billing date varies some months for whatever reason. It can be 2 or 3 days different. My normal date is the 19th but it sometimes is the 20th or 21st. The billl iself is always for the same amount, though.

The actual billing date shown on the bill, or the date you get the email telling you the bill is ready and the date that the bill actually turns up on the web site?

I'm an Advisor

I did say billing date, not when I received the email. I usually receive the email notice roughly 3 weeks before its due date.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Further to the comments from Lurker, if you do have an e-post account and send your bills there, you can view all those bills on your web banking page as well thru a direct link to e-post while you're on the banking site.   I can't speak for all the canadian bank web services but on my TD page I can view all my e-post bills from the banking web site and pay the bills right then and there or set up scheduled automated payments as well.  I can also download most of those bills as PDF files to my computer from the same site.   I suspect the other banks do the same.  

I'm an Advisor

techguy001:

Excellent point. I bank with Scotiabank and they offer the same service, although I don't use it myself.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Just thought i would add in this info... 

Billing cycle never changes however billing due date can change - We are on a 30day billing cyc anytime there is 31 days in a month or feb which has 28-29 days the billing date can change by a day or in Feb even a couple days.  This is why when you call an agent will say "your monthly due to is ON OR AROUND xx day. " 

As for email of invoices being sent out the reason it isn't email is due to secuirty.  This is what i have been told anyways...  and to me it makes sense.  I would rather have my details protect by having to log into a secure website.