Rogers, are you aboard with WP7.5? When will you announce (or not) your commitment?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatricePoirier
I've Been Around

Rogers, are you aboard with WP7.5? When will you announce (or not) your commitment?

A year ago, I bought a super phone, the Samsung Focus.  The OS (WP7) in this phone is nice, slick, easy, stable and powerfull.  A new ersion of WP7 is now available, Mango (7.5).  Some devices arriving in the US market but here, nothing.   

Does Rogers will continue to support this platform? 

Actually more than 10 new devices are arrived.  Nokia will come later (2-3 months) with his own new line.  What are you doing? 

Please, we are asking you to be clear and lound.

And if you decide to continue, please train your staff on the platform. Your reps seems to arrive from another planet when we are talking about another thing than iOS or Android... 

Thanks.

******* Edit labels ********

RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Rogers, are you aboard with WP7.5? When will you announce (or not) your commitment?

Great news Samsung Focus users, your Windows Mango update is now available. Connect  to Zune to download. http://bit.ly/bHqt

phenry
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers, are you aboard with WP7.5? When will you announce (or not) your commitment?

Hi Darrell.  hhhmmm Did you cut'n'paste that reply from another post?  I just read ANOTHER Mango 7.5 phone question which looks identical to this reply?  You are answering a question the original poster did NOT ask.

Let me rephrase the question unambiguously.  When are you getting the Samsung Focus replacement (ie the Samsun Focus S, Flash or any other Mango PHONE, not update, not OS, PHONE)?

Brittney
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea they do that. Anyways do not think Rogers will actually do anything. This being said just look around & flash the phone to the new software. People with Nokia phones are STILL waiting for a update... Forget it from Rogers.