Rogers also crediting $100 for Lumia 900 !!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hokusai
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers also crediting $100 for Lumia 900 !!!!

So just to confirm...

If I am already on contract with Rogers (phone line & data) will I get the rebate if I buy the phone outright, no HUP or anything?

And can I order it by calling Rogers or buy it in store?

bTTm3105
I've Been Around

Hi

My lumia 900 has been backordered since 14 april. Smiley Sad 

Would i still receive that credit afterward since i ordered it before the deadline?

It's starting to frustrate me because the 100$ credit pushed me to get the lumia 900. If i do not receive it, i think i'll just cancel my order while it's still backordered.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You should be able to get it even tho its on backorder. I would suggest calling Rogers & speaking to Retentions & having them check if you can still get it since you ordered it. Backorder just means they are out of it & once they get the shipment in, they will send one out with your name. This should be auto $100 credit. Call in tho & get the correct answer just to make sure.
Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

ok so looks like AT&T and Nokia US started applying the credit to US Customers ... 

http://forums.wpcentral.com/lumia-900-ace/191007.htm

Lets keep track on the NokiaCanada & Rogers Progress

Please post when you see your credit and also dont confuse with this one and $50 HUP Credit ..