Rogers also crediting $100 for Lumia 900 !!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers also crediting $100 for Lumia 900 !!!!

Rogers Chris Just Tweeted !!!

https://twitter.com/#!/Rogers_Chris/status/190233293231357952

https://twitter.com/#!/Rogers_Chris/status/190233371539013632

Anyone in Canada who has already purchased the Lumia 900 or purchases it from now til April 21st will be getting a $100 credit on their bill. The updated software will come to Zune around April 16th.

******* Edit labels ********

Anirask
I Plan to Stick Around

100$ Credit!

Due to some of the software issues, Nokia will be issuing a 100$ credit to the Rogers bill of everyone who buys a Lumia 900 before the 21st of April!

https://twitter.com/nokiacanada
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers also crediting $100 for Lumia 900 !!!!

Thats good to hear! Ill get my 100 credit. I just called abd they could not do it seeing as they never got told anything:/..
Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

Typical CSR .. But keep us posted .. i am going to call tomorrow .. or friday .. 

liushuofeng
I Plan to Stick Around

What about buying the device only for 525... I dont have a rogers bill for them to be credit at...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you bought the phone outright then i do not think you get the $100 credit.

When speaking to Rogers this morning & Nokia Canada they said it only works for customers that signed a 1/2/3 year term.
liushuofeng
I Plan to Stick Around

That's not fair... 

Taipan
I've Been Around

Who can confirm the credit of the Lumia 900? I called both the Rogers 888 number and my local Rogers Plus and they know nothing about this?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It is fair seeing as you are paying full price for the phone without any contract. The ones paying $99 for a 3 year contract however will spend more then $1200 in 3 years with the carrier & the phone will be paid off.

"Anyone who has already purchased the Lumia 900 or purchases it from now until April 21st, will be getting a $100 credit on their Rogers bill."

Straight from Nokia Canada. This means you need to be a active Rogers user with a contract in order to get the $100 credit. To be honest i find it fair. If you have all the money to pay almost $600 for a phone then you should not get mad. You spend that much.

I got the credit on my account after speaking to a Manager at Retentions. Managers know about this but the reps are getting the email this morning or tomorrow. This is why they do not know about it yet. Nokia Canada confirmed this yesterday. That is why Rogers reps have no info.

liushuofeng
I Plan to Stick Around

it is still not fair... cuz this lumia 900 is locked by rogers even if you buy it without contract. I need to still use Rogers as long as I stick with this phone... what is the difference between me and those who signed contract?