Rogers/Yahoo mail changed AGAIN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers/Yahoo mail changed AGAIN

this is definitely not ACCOUNT related.  My husband & I are on the same Rogers account but just have different email accounts.  His was working fine & it's running on the full featured version.  Mine is still stuck with this Basic version which is totally useless.  We use different computers but they are running Win 7 & IE 11.  However, I use my work laptop to login to my email account, it's still the same problem.  My work laptop is running Win 7 & IE 9.  I don't think it's hardware related.

I have experienced "all of the above" problems mentioned above.  it's so frustrated!

Rogers really need to look into this problem right away.  From my standpoint, I'm a Rogers customer.  I don't care which mail platform they choose to use.  If I have a problem with the "Rogers" email, I expect Rogers to get them resolved.  What they have to do behind the scene in dealing with their service provider, it's really not my business. 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Well, account related.. as individual email accounts... vs your rogers account.

That you both have rogers emails.. one works one doesnt.. means its on a email account to email account bassis that this is not working for some.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sophiako wrote:

Rogers really need to look into this problem right away.  From my standpoint, I'm a Rogers customer.  I don't care which mail platform they choose to use.  If I have a problem with the "Rogers" email, I expect Rogers to get them resolved.  What they have to do behind the scene in dealing with their service provider, it's really not my business. 

You have hit the nail on the head. The problem with Yahoo providing email for Rogers is that as Rogers customers, we cannot complain to Yahoo. If we do, we are told to bring it up with Rogers. If we complain to Rogers, they then place the blame on Yahoo. Of course the alternative of Rogers providing their own email platform is something I cringe at the thought of considering that they cannot even provide us with a properly functioning account page half the time!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, what do you know?

I just logged in to my email, clicked the "Switch to newest Rogers Yahoo Mail" and it worked. I now have the Full Featured version.

I have not changed anything since the last time I tried so I have no idea how the problem got resolved.

Go figure.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hmm, same for me. The internet fairies have been back to work 😉 Or, more likely, Rogers/Yahoo resolved their issue AGAIN.

View solution in original post