Rogers Yahoo email - unable to access

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Yahoo email - unable to access

Unable to access email since 1PM. All other web sites including rogers work OK. On hold with Rogers phone support for 30 min. Chat support also no reply for 25 min.

Anyone else have same problem.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Yahoo email - unable to access

Yeah, me too. I keep getting a "Welcome to Rogers Yahoo! Mail" pop up window, but when I click the "I Accept" button for the terms of service, the pop up disappear for a second, then comes straight back. Going round in circles.

I've Been Here Awhile

Okay, it seems to be back up.

I've Been Here Awhile

As I suspected email is down.

See following reply from Rogers online chat.

1:31 PM Andrew (Rogers Support): There appears to be an issue with the Rogers Yahoo Mail service.

This may cause an issue when you are trying to access your @rogers.com e-mail and send/recieve emails. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue and we hope to have it resolved shortly. Unfortunately there is no estimated time for resolution that I can provide to you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

My reply  - Thank you --- Rogers could/should have posted a notice to that on theoi site. Similar problem hapenned to Home Phone 2 weeks ago with no web notification. >> very poor and disapointing communications!!
1:34 PM Andrew: I apologize for the inconvenience.
1:35 PM Andrew: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Retired Moderator RogersNicolas
Retired Moderator

Hi,

Yahoo! confirmed us that regular service has been restored to Rogers Yahoo! Mail users.

However some may still experience difficulties accessing their account while we’re clearing the backlog. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have 2 options  1. send a fax    2. email with scanned doc. - it requires a Server Port #.......please tell me where/what the Server Port # is, Rogers or me?  Thank u....Gail K.  

I've Been Here Awhile

what is a Server Port No.?

I Plan to Stick Around

We're experiencing some technical difficulties... We’re sorry, but Rogers Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue. Temporary error: 3 its been a couple of hours since I started getting this

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mines working fine here.. might be an account to account thing.. some effected some not.

***Update***

Yes, it seems that there is a temporary problem with your mailbox access.  If you could try again later, the problem could solve itself, but if not, then I suggest that you contact tech support by  phone or by Live chat at www.echat.rogers.com to have this issue addressed/escalated.