Rogers Yahoo email, attachments

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Yahoo email, attachments

In the previous version of Rogers Yahoo, it was possible to attach many pictures at one time. The pictures were made smaller in size automaticly. In the latest version it takes the original size of the picture. Am I missing an option to make them smaller? Now it takes forever to attach 4 or 5 pictures.

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Yahoo email, attachments

I seem to have the same problem I can't attach a picture to an email even after 10 to 15 minutes.  And I have reduced the size of the picture file but it still shows 5 mg. no matter what I do with the size. I phoned  Rogers and the rep tried working on it but gave up after a minute and said it was a problem with my computer.   A few weeks ago it worked okay but since then I have received upgrades and now it won"t work, I am a real rookie at computers.   The system I am using is Windows Vista.   Before I invest in a new laptop can someone help please.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

One other comment on my reply above, I also cannot connect to the chat line with Rogers.   When I go through the sign up process it shows at the top of the screen that there is an error    " .exe"

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

no problems here, have u tried formatting and re-isntalling windows

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers is right. The problem is in your computer settings. Get someone you know

who is slightly techie, to try to fix it. I'm sure it's a minor program.