Rogers Yahoo Mail Upgrade and POP

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Yahoo Mail Upgrade and POP

try using imap, i find its more reliable

I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone can help me? Since I upgraded to the newer version of Yahoo a couple of days ago, I am not able to download email into Outlook. Please help.

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Far as I know Outlook is a supported client by Rogers -- Not one I use so cannot offer any help in regards to your settings.  However, since it is a supported client a CSR should be able to walk you through the setup. 

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I use imap on some devices. Some use Pop3 access. Rogers had this problem settled down for quite a awhile now but it has started up again in the last month or so.

This happens about 1/2 the days, on those mornings, now,  on my Playbook accounts, each of two Blackberries, a WIn XP laptop (MSOutlook), and two Win 7 computers running MS Outlook. They have tried to convince me it was my equipment (as they do with all complaints) until I grew tired of the obvious lies and gave up calling. Oh yeah, I have been through two routers and two modems with the same results.

Again. Roger's email servers do not syncronize passwords properly. Internal sources have told me they do not know how to correct this problem and have been working on it for years.