Rogers WiFi calling abilities for iPhone lineup with iOS 9. But what about android?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patthe
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers WiFi calling abilities for iPhone lineup with iOS 9. But what about android?

So wifi calling sound a lot better then what one number offert. Will it be coming to android?

Source : http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/08/19/rogers-and-fido-to-launch-wifi-calling-on-iphones-running-ios-9/

***Edited Labels***

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers WiFi calling abilities for iPhone lineup with iOS 9. But what about android?

Thank you for your post!

We’re always looking at new ways to improve the experience of our customers and deliver value but we can’t share details on products or services that haven’t been announced.

@RogersPrasana

dieselx
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers WiFi calling abilities for iPhone lineup with iOS 9. But what about android?

You would think Rogers would have implemented WiFi Calling for the New Note 5 at least. I mean it has VoLTE right out of the box and is able to do WiFi calling but Rogers hasn't enabled that feature like the US has. Now the iOS 9 and Rogers will have it. 

Got the iPhone 6 at launch last year and needed wifi calling and Rogers said it would be in iOS8.  I waited an entire year for that. That never came. Sold my iPhone 6 a week before Rogers says it will have it in iOS 9. Just my luck. Rogers reception is brutal in my area and at work. Now back to square one. Come on Rogers!!