Rogers Unlimited Internet?????

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers Unlimited Internet?????

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/unlimitedinternet?cm_sp=internet-_-unlimited-internet-en-0213-_-sl...

Just got directed to this by another user in another post..

Looks like,they MAY be matching bell's unlimited internet.

Now, it has the date there.. Not sure if that means you only get unlimited, from now till then? Or you have to sign up for it, by then.
Gonna give em a call, and see what i can find out.

***edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Rogers Unlimited Internet?????

Rogers has posted on their Facebook page that you only have until March 31 to order but it will continue past that date once you order!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Here you go GDkitty

" Rogers . It is a promotion for customers to sign-up for until March 31st. All customers who sign up for this before March 31st will have unlimited Internet usage past March 31st.

https://www.facebook.com/Rogers/posts/10151444898479271

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just gave em a call, and added it to my internet, was pretty painless.. took a few mins, as its brand new and most are still learning the system.

Guy on the phone, said the march 31 was a promotional period.
So kinda matches that. 

Could be, that it wont be available past then?

Could be, that the pricing plan, will change (go up?) after that?
Could be... and i know im getting my hopes up 😛 .. that after march 31 all plans will have unlimited? (i know, a pipe dream :P)

Still, anyone planing on staying with rogers, etc.. and is having usage problems, possibly QUITE worth the time to add it on.
(and people, who were getting a MORE expensive plan, just to add the extra usage, could possibly drop plans to a lower cheaper one, and just add the addon)

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Interestingly, went into my myrogers account stuff, for usage.

No longer shows the 80g, shows mb.

So is it TRUELY unlimited? Or is this possibly just a limiation that the tracking system, needs to have a number, so its entered as the MAX value allowed (and anything over that, wouldnt be billed for).

Though, i would love to see someone try and download 999 terabytes of data in a month 🙂

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Should have known that there is a catach to it. You have to have a bundle of Internt, TV and home phone, otherwise it is $30.00 a month.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Its the EXACT same as with Bell's unlimited options right now, need the 3 services to get the $10 deal.

Only some of the 3rd party ones like techsavvy, etc, have straight out unlimited.

So, depending on usage, and if you dont have the other services.. may not be quite as good a deal. (though, $30 is still cheaper than 50-100 in overages).

Still a decent viable option, for someone in an area which has no other unlimited choices (like myself)

I Plan to Stick Around

bah! wish i could pay twenty since i have two services

dont need no home phone!

I Plan to Stick Around

also just fyi apparently theres some 500g plan with 30mb max dl for sixty a month

guy tried to offer it to me today but then realized he had my city wrong

its only avail certain places

i cant remember the name of the city he thought i was in.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

the east coast, has a 500mb plan.