Rogers Text Messages Written by Small Children?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Text Messages Written by Small Children?

I received the text message I've linked to below from Rogers yesterday in relation to my phone being shipped out. This is a large corporation sending these out. Wow.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Rogers Text Messages Written by Small Children?

Good afternoon @turkeyjerky ,

Sorry for the late reply Smiley Embarassed

Thank you so much for bringing this up to our attention!  

I agree with you, it is inappropriate to use acronyms in messages sent to our customers.

We thank you for your feedback and we will look into this matter.

Regards,

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers keeps deleted the screengrab of the actual text, claiming it's because it contains my phone number and that shouldn't be posted. If they understood how texts work, they'd know that that's THEIR phone number that sent the text, NOT mine. I will follow up with a screen grab again.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Here is the text I was sent (once again) with the Rogers phone number redacted so there's no "violation". I completely understand it's embarrassing, but wow.

http://i.imgur.com/Fg2Odht.png

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @turkeyjerky

Its being removed due to the privacy of the cellphone number being used in the message. Edit the image & remove the number before posting the SS so that way it wont be removed.