Rogers Super Sports Pack

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coober
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Super Sports Pack

I just recently bought the super sports pack and found that tonight (thurs sept1) they are only showing Murray St vs Louisville and Kentucky vs West Kentucky??? There are other games on the ESPN networks and they give us this crap?

***Edited labels***

RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Rogers Super Sports Pack

Hi Coober,
I don't know how the programming is determined. I'll PM you to get more information.
Coober
I've Been Here Awhile

Last nights (lack of)broadcast was unacceptable as the 2nd biggest game of the week (#5Boise St vs #19Georgia) wasn't broadcasted on any rogers channel

cj777
I've Been Here Awhile

I called complaining about the crappy games this season.  They are showing Florida vs FAU instead of Boise game.  Call centre had no idea.  Said it had something to do with licensing.  Makes no sense given all the games were on ESPN.

pachuto
I've Been Here Awhile

I went away last weekend and tried to pvr the Georgia game but like coober had no luck. I'm going away again this weekend and still no Notre Dame game is listed in the guide, but even worse the NFL Sunday Ticket guide has nothing listed. I spoke with a Rogers tech support and she had the same problem and will have the techs look into updating the guide.