cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Services

JohhnyRockets
I'm a Trusted Contributor
Is there anyone out there having the same degree of difficulty accessing Rogers service as I am. First of all, MyRogers has been down frequently since last week. It has become next to impossible to see my services, view Internet usage or see my bill. Secondly, the Home and Away On-line manager is not working either. I just wanted to go on-line to add a number to my blocked calls list and all I get is "We are currently experiencing high levels of traffic. Please try again". Just having one of these not work is frustrating enough, but 2 services - not accessible! Please, give me a break. To add fuel to the fire, even my home phone voice mail is not working correctly. While all voice mails are being received, we are not being notified via our phone that we have a message waiting. Normally, when a message has been received, the message indicator light flashes on and off. In addition, you hear a special dial tone when there is message. Neither of these is now working. Yes, I have gone into the voice mail menu to ensure that the message indicator is turned on and it is. Something is going wrong in the system and I have no idea what it is; it is however very disconcerting! Come on Rogers - give us an explanation!
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Rogers Services

jays77

Yes just about everyone is having trouble getting into the MyRogers"  and have been fo several days.  There is a long thread about it.  http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/thread-id/106...

If it helps I have found that I can usually get into the site around midnight.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Since all the systems are tied.. the home and away.. MIGHT be effected by the same things effecting myrogers?

The voicemail thing.. IF its an issue, shouldnt be related.  My notification on the phone was working fine today, with a voicemail that was left.
(though ocassionaly it doesnt happen.. BUT the broken tone is there on the line.. which is usually what the phone is looking for... i assume its more just something in the phone not reading it right.)

JohhnyRockets
Well actually, it is pretty pathetic to think that Rogers cannot implement a reservation system for the iPhone 6 without it affecting the entire system and inconveniencing so many customers who just want to check their usage or view their bill. Having checked this morning, I see that both MyRogers and the On-line Manager are still not working. As for the voice mail issue, I know it is not the phone itself. We have two different phones and neither one will show messages received, nor is the broken dial phone present. What is very odd is that after making sure that the message indicator was turned on, we did receive a notification the next time a voice mail was left. After that, it stopped working again.

Yeah, something is up, if the broken dail tone is not there.
(the times where i have had the phone not show it, the broken tone was there.. the phone was just not detecting it for whatever reason)

But, should be a separate issue, from the SITE stuff, as far as i know... the rogers login doesnt really effect the voicemail, as far as i am aware.

IE:  I log into the home and away manager for it, via the phone number/numerical passcode..
Allthough... that site does appear to be down too 😠

Just as a backup/safety anyways (plus its convienient when we are not home all day), we set it up, that it EMAILS us a copy of the voicemail when one is left 🙂

JohhnyRockets
That is exactly how we discovered that the notification through the phone was not working - because we have it set up to email us all of our voice mail notifications.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation